Wednesday 8 June 2022

The Birds of 2021 // June

As of this year, 2022, I am now into my 10th year of taking part in Project 365 which is taking a photo every day of my life. 10 years!! Over those years nature, wildlife and in particular, birds have featured heavily throughout my project and so last year I shared quarterly blog posts showing the birds I had captured the previous year (check them out below). 
I really enjoyed looking back at those photos and totting up my total of birds photographed therefore I am doing the same again, except this time I am posting them monthly. Here we have all the birds I photographed for my daily photos in June 2021.

The Birds of 2020:
January - March
April - June
July - September
October - December












































Species Photographed This Month:
Starling
Cormorant
Robin
House Sparrow
Blue Tit
Heron
Black-Headed Gull
Herring Gull
Rock Pipit
Sand Martin
Blackbird (male)
Rock Dove (common pigeon)
Jackdaw
Sussex Bantam Chicken
Embden Goose
Turkey (unsure on breed)
(Possible) Welsummer Rooster
Swallow
Mute Swan
Song Thrush
Total: 20
Yearly Total: 34

Until next time...!


No comments:

Post a Comment