Wednesday 1 June 2022

Life Lately - May

  


To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in May over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2022 Project 365 // Days 113 - 119
2022 Project 365 // Days 120 - 126
2022 Project 365 // Days 127 - 133
2022 Project 365 // Days 134 - 140
2022 Project 365 // Days 141 - 147


And below is May's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!


---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
My pets extra hard.

Hating
Modern cars and their fragility!

Feeling
Excited for the month ahead (30 Days Wild)!

Thinking
About birds mainly haha. I've always been into bird watching, for a good many years, but in the last few weeks I've been glued to my living room window watching the fledglings, the Mammy and Daddy birds feeding their babies, keeping an eye on another somewhat injured pigeon and just generally enjoying watching all the birds having fun in our garden. 
They don't just come to eat and drink, but to wash and play and relax, sunbathing in the grass! Love it.

Reading
The Return of the Psammead by Helen Cresswell  
Escape From Aurora by Jamie Littler 
The Imagination Chamber: Cosmic Rays From Lyra's Universe by Philip Pullman 

= 793 pages

Watching
Gilmore Girls S4-6
Goosebumps S1
Kim's Convenience S4
Drag SOS S1
Old Enough! S1
Sabrina the Teenage Witch S6
My Wife and Kids S2
The Best Little Prison in Britain? S1
Couples Come Dine with Me S2
Metal Lords
Twins
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Doing More
Leaving the house!
On walks, time in the garden and even trips to visit Born Free Forever at Exhibition Park, Newcastle.
My first time in the city centre in 2 years and 3 months!

Doing Less
Reading...eek! Look at my page total this month compared to last month. 
There's been a lot going on so the only time I've had to read is in bed each night, but sometimes I can only manage a few pages before conking out!

Stand Out Moments
- Seeing a Bank Vole on our Dawn Chorus Day walk.
- Photographing a tiny family of Field Mice in our garden!
- Visiting Born Free Forever again.
- Taking my parents to Beamish (for the first time since I was a child).
- Getting new birdbaths.
- My car 'breaking down'.
- Booking a trip away for our Anniversary...


This year I started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our May video!




No comments:

Post a Comment