Saturday 29 October 2022

The Birds of Exhibition Park - Part 1

 



In September while sharing more posts of photos I'd taken on our 30 Days Wild in June, I mentioned that they weren't the last of my June content. This post isn't either. Well technically it is but I'm splitting it into two posts because there are a lot of photos and it can be overwhelming to see so many at once.
The colours may trick you into thinking of autumnal times, however, it was the golden glow of sunrise that warmed our morning and made these photos look so cosy!

These photos were taken on the same day that Mam and I went to visit the Born Free Forever Exhibition as this lovely little bird-filled lake also finds its home in Exhibition Park, Newcastle. 
As you'll see (primarily in the 2nd part of this post) it was peak baby season so I found it even harder than usual to tear myself away meaning we had to pretty much run to make it back to the car before parking ran out haha.

I'll leave it there because the photos definitely speak for themselves. Hope you enjoy them!
























Species photographed include:
Mallard
Moorhen
Mute Swan
Coot

Keep an eye out for part 2!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment