Wednesday 5 October 2022

Life Lately - September

  


To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in December over my 2 blogs -


Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2022 Project 365 // Days 239 - 245
2022 Project 365 // Days 246 - 252
2022 Project 365 // Days 253 - 259
2022 Project 365 // Days 260 - 266


And below is September daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!

---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
That there has been a lovely mix of both rainy and sunny weather.

Hating
My body's reaction to the booster. 

Feeling
Good most of the month though the last two days of poorliness overshadowed that.

Thinking
How much of a sham our government is. The last guy, who was an utter idiot, was thrown out because he had parties while we were all in a lockdown only to be replaced by evil incarnate. She has issued a downright attack on nature, wildlife and animals and I'm angry. It's heartbreaking that so many people voted for a party who hate all living things other than themselves and those even more well off than them.

Reading
Waking the Witch by Rachel Burge 
The Secret of Haven Point by Lisette Auton 
Sea (The Huntress Trilogy) by Sarah Driver 
Orla and the Serpent's Curse by C.J. Haslam 

= 1298 pages

Watching
Anne with an 'E' S1-2
3rd Rock from the Sun S1-2
Flashforward S1
Ghost Whisperer S1
RPDR UK S4
The Goldbergs S1
My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding random Eps
Thelma's Gypsy Girls
Thor: Love and Thunder
Pinocchio 2022
Our Lips are Sealed

Doing More
I don't think this is applicable this month.

Doing Less
As above.

Stand Out Moments
- Swimming in the sea at Cocklaw with Mr H
- Back to Beamish after almost 3 months
- The loss of the Queen
- A brilliant book set in one of my favourite places
- The first day of Autumn

---

This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our September video!




No comments:

Post a Comment