Monday 2 October 2023

Life Lately - September

 

To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in September over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
Catch Up With the Pets // Part 6
Life Lately - August
Pet Loss, Grief and the Aftermath
Cats I Loved in April
The Birds of 2022! // September
Baker's 11th Birthday!


Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2023 Daily Photos // Days 240 - 246
2023 Daily Photos // Days 247 - 253
2023 Daily Photos // Days 254 - 260
2023 Daily Photos // Days 261 - 267

And below is September's daily photo overview in calendar form.
Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!


---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
That I have a husband who is so kind and caring that he took time off work to look after me.
He never takes time off work. 

Hating
That I got poorly for the first time in over 5 years :(

Feeling
Excited for Honeymoon

Thinking
About Honeymoon

Reading
The Housetrap by Emma Read 336
The Ash House by Angharad Walker 348
Fablehouse by E.L. Norry 372
The Haunted Hills by Berlie Doherty 208

- 1,264 Pages 

Watching
The Little Mermaid (2023)
Labyrinth
Elemental
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
The Good Place S3-4
Everybody Loves Raymond S3-4
Young Sheldon S6
Only Murders in the Building S3
The Undateables S5-11
Mom S1-2
Locke & Key S1

Doing More
Of nothing! Being ill wiped me out and I spent days just not being able to move from the sofa.

Doing Less
Working out :( 

Stand Out Moments
- Beer and Bat night at WWT Washington
- Lots of awesome bugs in the garden
- Getting my Hallow Manor tattoo
- Being ill for the first time in 5+ years
- Getting our hands on some Lorcana!
- Meeting the new Bewick Swans at the Wetlands
- Halloween bathbombs
- The official start of Autumn


-----

This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our September video!

No comments:

Post a Comment