Monday 1 April 2024

Life Lately - March

 



To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in January over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
Life Lately - February
Clearing Our Heads at Jackie's Beach
The Birds of 2024 // February
My Top 10 Books of 2023
40 by 40 Update
A Year at WWT Washington // Spring - Part 1
St Abbs Head National Nature Reserve
The First Day of Spring at Nose's Point, Seaham
International Day of Forests at Watergate Forest Park


Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2024 Daily Photos // Days 57 - 63
2024 Daily Photos // Days 64 - 70
2024 Daily Photos // Days 71 - 77
2024 Daily Photos // Days 78 - 84

And below is March's daily photo overview in calendar form.
Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!

---


---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
Some lovely walks and lots of bird adventures.

Hating
Lighter nights and noisy people.

Feeling
Excited for the year to come.

Thinking
Hmm thinking about what I'm thinking haha!

Reading
Murtagh by Christopher Paolini
Dragon Mountain by Katie Tsang & Kevin Tsang
A Darkness of Dragons by S.A. Patrick
Dragon Legend by  Katie Tsang & Kevin Tsang
Dragon Boy by Dick King-Smith

- 1272 pages

Watching
RPDR S16
RPDR UK vs The World S2
Keeping Up Appearances S1-2
The Royle Family S1
A Series of Unfortunate Events S1-2
The Big Cases: The Sunshine Scammer
Sarah Everard: The Search for Justice
Catching A Killer: The Murder of Emma Caldwell

Doing More
Eating crap and regretting it!

Doing Less
Reading? I technically read less than the past two months.

Stand Out Moments
- Becoming a two-car household...
- My first solo visit to Washington Wetlands
- Finishing my Craft for Cats piece
- All of the books!
- We finally went to St Abbs Head (and saw Fulmar and Rabbits!)
- The first day of Spring adventure
- A woodland walk on International Day of Forests
- Two jigsaws completed!
- Quality time with all my babies.
- Getting my medal for number 3 out of 12, 10ks of 2024.

---

Alongside my daily photos, I also take 1 second (usually more haha) of video each day.
See below for this month's video!


No comments:

Post a Comment