Wednesday 30 June 2021

Goodbye Newburn Riverside




Recently Mr H changed jobs. That means our daily 60-mile round trip, six times per week is no more!
However, it also means that we will no longer be going anywhere near the only place I've been able to escape from the house to for a walk in the past year. The world shown in these photos is mere meters away from the building Mr H was working in, so when coming to pick him up I was able to occasionally get out of the car, mask up and stretch my legs when it was quiet.
Considering its proximity to a business park it is teaming with wildlife. Check out this post > Earth Day 2021 < to see exactly what I'm talking about. 
Anyway, I needed to say goodbye to the place that has provided me with that small taste of my beloved nature and wildlife for 15ish months. I took these photos over two visits on the 7th and 12th of June, where Mr H joined me on our final walks at Newburn Riverside. 







































Just look at those views! And bugs. And birds. And plants!! 
I have to admit, I may have hated the drive in traffic but I do miss this place, even just viewing it from the car window while reading my book. 
Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment