Wednesday 6 July 2022

Life Lately - June

  


To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in June over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2022 Project 365 // Days 148 -154
2022 Project 365 // Days 155 - 161
2022 Project 365 // Days 162 - 168
2022 Project 365 // Days 169 - 175


And below is June's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!


---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
Everything about 30 Days Wild!
We have had some wonderful adventures. There are blog posts here and many more to come on individual days including our boat trip to the Farne Islands.

Hating
Neighbours. haha. But what's new? I'm not made for living near other people.

Feeling
Cautiously optimistic/excited for the year ahead.

Thinking
About climate change to be honest.
I am always completely petrified of what is happening to our planet, but extra so this month.

Reading
DNF'd The Bedlam Stacks by Natasha Pulley  
The Last Bear by Hannah Gold  
The Lost Whale by Hannah Gold  
Julia and the Shark by Kiran Millwood Hargrave  
The Wild Before by Piers Torday 

Total Pages - 1,189

Watching
Gilmore Girls S6-7
Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life
How I Met Your Father S1
Sabrina the Teenage Witch S7
Kim's Convenience S4-5
My Wife and Kids S3
Only Murders in the Building S2
Ricky Gervais: SuperNature
Keep Sweet: Pray and Obey

Doing More
Exploring I guess.

Doing Less
I'm not too sure...

Stand Out Moments
- The Big Wild Breakfast/s
- Farne Islands Boat Trip 
- Beach cleans and rock pool adventures
- Ludo the not-so-little rescue hog
- Some fantastic nature/wildlife books
- Lots of baby birds both at home and on walks
- Roquefort the mouse visiting lots more
- All of the beautiful cats at Cats Protection



This year I started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our June video!




No comments:

Post a Comment