Wednesday 6 January 2021

January TBR Lists

 



This should have been posted way sooner, for sure, however there is no rushing, schedule or time scales here anymore. It's for our own documentation, especially as no one else reads haha, but we also have too many other projects and work to contend with a strict book blogging regime. I suggested stopping altogether but Mr isn't keen on the idea, so here we are. Anyway, this is what we plan to read in January 2021!


Mr H TBR Lists
The Tale Of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo [TBR Jar] - 270 pages
The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman - 341 pages
City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab - 285 pages

Page Total - 896




Mrs H TBR Lists
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern   [TBR Jar] - 486 pages
Brisingr by Christopher Paolini  [To be Completed 125/748] - 623 pages

Page Total - 1109



I can tell you already that despite beating my reading goal for 2020 I will start off this year very slowly as I find the Inheritance Cycle a slow one to progress through. As long as I get that book finished in January I will be happy though. Happy reading!

Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment