Monday 7 November 2022

Life Lately - October


To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in October over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2022 Project 365 // Days 267 - 273
2022 Project 365 // Days 274 - 280
2022 Project 365 // Days 281 - 287
2022 Project 365 // Days 288 - 294
2022 Project 365 // Days 295 - 301


And below is October's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!


---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
October in general is the best month of the year.

Hating
Fireworks. It's that time of year again when the general public, who have zero common sense, play with explosives and cause so much suffering, fear and torment to our wildlife, livestock, pets, veterans, the elderly, people with anxiety, and more. 

Feeling
That it really hasn't felt like Halloween at all this year. 

Thinking
About perhaps having another October in December...
Maybe we'll have a second Halloween on Christmas.

Reading
Hocus Pocus & The All New Sequel by A.W. Jantha 
The Girl and the Ghost by Hanna Alkaf 
Llewellyn's Little Book of Halloween by Mickie Mueller 

Total Pages - 1080

Watching
The Craft
The Worst Witch 1986
Hocus Pocus 2 
Glow Up S3
Anne with an E S1-3
The Goldbergs S1
The Worst Witch [1998] S1

Doing More
Stressing, unfortunately. 
I had a bad reaction to my vaccine back in September which has caused lasting effects to my heart, meaning I can't work out at all and causing other health stresses. 
We had a trip away which meant leaving my babies, packing, traveling etc which was, of course, lovely and appreciated but also stressful. 
And a couple of other little things that I wasn't exactly directly affected by but inevitably caused major stress too! 

Doing Less
Halloween stuff than usual. Though we are carrying it all on for the rest of the year! 

Stand Out Moments
- Seeing bats in the garden!
- Meeting Buddy and doing photos for Laura
- Seeing Baker play at the agility park
- Adding Nyx and Calypso to the family! 
- Turning 32.
- Getting my Ludo tattoo. 
- Our Halloween/Anniversary stay in a Hobbit Hole. 
- Surpassing 1 full year at Cats Protection. 


This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our October video!

No comments:

Post a Comment