Monday 5 December 2022

Life Lately - November



To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in November over my 2 blogs -


Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2022 Project 365 // Days 301 - 307
2022 Project 365 // Days 308 - 314
2022 Project 365 // Days 315 - 321
2022 Project 365 // Days 322 - 328


And below is November's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!



---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
My new tattoos!

Hating
How the year has disappeared - life is too short!

Feeling
Overall content. I have felt a little unsettled with different things going on, like a suspected roof leak and sporadically decorating the bedroom but overall I'm getting ready to hibernate for a month or two.

Thinking
About decluttering or more so tackling my hoarder-ness. We don't really have as much stuff as that statement may allude to but I do have a collection of feathers and stones from the beach which seems silly to have I guess.

Reading
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien 
Miss Peregrine's Museum of Wonders by Ransom Riggs 
The Story of Greenriver by Holly Webb 

Total Pages - 861

Watching
The Craft: Legacy 
The Railways Children (1970)
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Slumberland
28 Days Haunted S1
Anne with an 'E' S3
Unsolved Mysteries S3
The Goldbergs
Taskmaster S1-5 & 14
Family Reunion S5
God's Favorite Idiot S1
The Watcher S1
Wednesday S1

Doing More
Sewing.
Finally got the machine out of the cupboard and upcycled some old throws into sleeping bags for the Guineas.

Doing Less
Spending time in the garden.
I wish I could still go outside to read my book, even if I do have to wrap up but it's been very wet.

Stand Out Moments
- Our stay at Bagend!
- Late Halloween celebrations at home.
- Seeing a Woodpecker in the trees out back!
- My medal for my 145mile, The Shire walk.
- Getting a Tyne Tunnel fine :(
- The first frost.
-Impromptu bedroom decorating.
- Reepicheep Tattoo and Mr H getting my name tattooed on his fingers!

---

This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our November video!

No comments:

Post a Comment