Friday 2 December 2022

The Birds of 2021 // December

 

As of this year, 2022, I am now into my 10th year of taking part in Project 365 which is taking a photo every day of my life. 10 years!! Over those years nature, wildlife and in particular, birds have featured heavily throughout my project and so last year I shared quarterly blog posts showing the birds I had captured the previous year (check them out below). 
I really enjoyed looking back at those photos and totting up my total of birds photographed therefore I am doing the same again, except this time I am posting them monthly. Here we have all the birds I photographed for my daily photos in December 2021.

The Birds of 2020:
January - March
April - June
July - September
October - December

The Birds of 2021:
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November










Species Photographed This Month:
Blue Tit
Wood Pigeon
Carrion Crow
White Pigeon
Herring Gull (juvinille)
Total: 5
Yearly Total: 38


A full year of birds! Perhaps not every beautiful bird I saw throughout the year of 2021, but every bird I photographed at least. 38 species in total, many seen and photographed multiple times, making a total of 4 more than 2020.
You can check out the 2020 posts by clicking here > The Birds of 2020 to see the difference in species I photographed between 2020 and 2021. Knowing what I have photographed this year is exciting to think of too and I can't wait to continue this monthly birdy post tradition. 

Find below the full list of all the birds I photographed in 2021, alphabetically:
Blackbird
Black-Backed Gull
Black-Headed Gull
Blue Tit
Bullfinch 
Carrion Crow
Chaffinch
Coal Tit
Collared Dove
Cormorant
Dunnock
Embden Goose
Fulmar
Goldfinch
Great Tit
Heron
Herring Gull
House Sparrow
Jackdaw
Magpie
Mallard
Mistle Thrush
Mute Swan
Oyster Catcher
Pink-Footed Goose
Redshank
Release Dove (white rock dove)
Robin
Rock Dove (Common Pigeon)
Rock Pipit
Sand Martin
Song Thrush
Starling
Sussex Bantam Chicken
Swallow
Turkey 
Welsummer Rooster
Wood Pigeon


Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment