
For
2026, I wanted to move away from my typical 'Life Lately' monthly
round-up posts. I started them in that style in May of 2020, and as I
want less and less of my private life to be online, it makes sense to
stray away from sharing personal details on my blog. That being the
case, these posts will be much shorter than usual, but hopefully,
throughout the year, I can think of more ways to share without it being
too invasive.
Here are the...
Blogs Posts I Published
Earth Day and Appreciating the Beauty at Home
April 2026 Overview
Our Beltane Celebrations
What I Read in April
Spring in Full Force at Washington Wetlands // Part 1
Birds I Met in April
Spring in Full Force at Washington Wetlands // Part 2
Recommendations
To Read - Beauty of the Beasts by Jo Wimpenny
The Sound of a Wild Snail Eating by Elisabeth Tova Bailey
Stowaway: The Disreputable Exploits of the Rat by Joe Shute
To Watch - /
To Do - Hug a tree. Appreciate your local trees.
Favourite Photo from Each Week

Daily Photo Blog Posts
2026 Project 365 // Week 17
2026 Project 365 // Week 18
2026 Project 365 // Week 19
2026 Project 365 // Week 20
Quote of the Month
''I've been interested in wildlife as long as I can remember. When a journalist asks me [What made you interested in Wildlife?] I say, 'What made you become disinterested in Wildlife?!' I think we are all interested in Wildlife because we are a part of Nature. - Sir David Attenborough



No comments:
Post a Comment