
World Ocean's Day is observed on the 8th of June each year and serves to unite us all in the fight to protect our Blue Planet. I won't use this as a soap box moment, however I do suggest you check out the WorldOceanDay.org website and think of some action you can take to positively effect our precious water world.
This year we took a quick morning trip down to Marsden Bay, I had my coldest dip of the toes so far this year (and I dipped in January?!) and we said a quick hello to our nesting bird friends.
Looking back at last year's World Oceans Day photos at Marsden and it was a completely different visit! While this year was moody and atmospheric, last year had a golden glow and blue skies. Check out 2025's photos here: World Ocean Day at Marsden Bay




















No comments:
Post a Comment