Wednesday 3 August 2022

Life Lately - July

 

To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in July over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2022 Project 365 // Days 176 - 182
2022 Project 365 // Days 183 - 189
And below is July's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!



---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
Having deleted my Instagram.
One less thing to ruin my life.

Hating
Being an adult and the trials it brings.

Feeling
Done. haha. Just finished with everything. I've been struggling quite a lot.

Thinking
Everything. My mind has been overwhelmed this month.

Reading
The Book of Dragons by E. Nesbit 
The Land of Roar by Jenny McLachlan 
The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm: Tales from Alagaësia by Christopher Paolini 
The Fire Within by Chris d'Lacey 
The Inheritance Almanac: An A-To-Z Guide to the World of Eragon by Michael MacAuley 

= 1233 pages

Watching
Our Father
Spiderman: No Way Home
Doctor Strange: The Multiverse of Madness 
Girl in the Picture
The Worst Witch S3-4
My Wife and Kids S4
Hawkeye S1
Moon Knight S1
Only Murders in the Building S2

Doing More
Crying.

Doing Less
Leaving the house.

Stand Out Moments
- Summer Craft for Cats and Cats Protection using my photography!
- Building a fence
- Riding Heatherslaw Light Railway with Baker
- Reepicheep visits
- Climate change giving us the hottest day ever in the UK :(
An all time record of over 40 pigeon visitors in the garden for breakfast
- Started my Pet Berevement Support training
- Kids set the trees on fire and the fire crew had to attend :(
- The Hollyhock was loved by lots and lots of bees!
- Lots of other personal stress and down days.


This year I started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our July video!

No comments:

Post a Comment